Friday, July 22, 2005

Tenderness

Nothing much, I'm just excited to make an announcement today. I'm tendering my resignation next week. Oddly, my feeling is a mixture of sadness and joy. Sadness because I am sure that I'd make a fine researcher, or a consultant even, in the near future if I was given the chance. Sad that I had to leave some of the people that I loved to work with. I am sure however that they don't really need me around that much anyway so there isn't really going to be any problem when I take off to the next step. Given all these things, still, my verklemptness is easily overshadowed by my overwhelming joy of just knowing the simple fact that I won't have to see Isabela everyday anymore. Oh such realm of pleasure to be on my bed once again and just let go. Let go of all the HATE, ANGST, VIOLENT, MORBID, NIGHTMARES, LOBBYING, AGGITATING feelings and thoughts that I have. Oh next week couldn't be anymore further away than now. I can't wait and pray to my God that he endow upon me the courage to last five more days with the stenchful breath that everyone in our office, both former and current employees, has to go through.
I respect my 'superiors' so much but there are just too much isabelaness on the side that it makes me puke my guts out just to think that I'll have to see that retarded sasquatch of a creature and comply to it's every whims.
Ah alas, tenderness is on it's way. To leave this place and to go to a plain where the animals of my kind shall be weighed equally. No biasness exists, nor hermaphrodites.
And when Isabela's day comes, I will open the gates to my office, further south of the equator, the true place where the monster that she (he? whatever, confused) is just fitted to be.
I will drown thy monster to the deadliest abyss of listerine and muriatic acid. I will scream at it as it whithers and die on the fires of my kingdom. I will proclaim who I am at it and ask it the same kind of half-witted questions that it asked me before.

"I am Razrael! The fool that you are to not know what my name stands for!!! Pitiful creature, do you not know that I am the Prince of the Devils? Lord of the assasins. All great murderers come through me. I devoured souls way before you even sold yours to my father. Did you not, with all your great achievements and status quo, even bother to pause for awhile to think and ask yourself if anyone will find out what you have been doing? How you got to be what you are? The slaves you've robbed off of their achievements for your claim to fame, the priviliges you've ripped off of others hard work. Of course someone will one day find out what you have been up to! But don't worry, it will not go un-accounted for, you fiend. Blood for blood, flesh for flesh."
"The souls above whose lives you made difficult will now be vindicated upon the shredding of the pupil of your eyes. Now you have no sight. Feel your guts burn as my minions nail the end of your intestines to a carved rock and turn it until all of your sins confesses itself for our eyes to feast upon. Scream your tongue out! That tongue which even the damned condemns you for having it. Your pretentions are no good here anymore, it is merely childs play. Manipulation is the nursery rhyme that the children here uses as their creed."
"Yes, endure the suffering I offer you. The sight of your scales boiling and burning with all the vile puss of your body is now encouraging. I want to make you suffer more now."
"Skin it. And leave for the body to live first, we don't want it to die just yet. A little more time before we feed it to the Likings."
(Likings are werewolf-like creatures. But in my world they all look like wolves with the anatomy of a human but they only have hands for their appendages. So the end of their legs also have hands. And their backs are morbidly deformed to be arched in such a way that their knees can reach the end of their shoulders when they tread.)
"How are you now? Isn't the sensation quite...extreme? (Sigh) Oh well, that's how you have always wanted things to be didn't you? To have everything to the extreme? Houses and cars and all the material things you've aimed for? The measure of your standard for success. Where is it now little fiend? Did you bring it to my humble abode? NO YOU PATHETIC SNAKE!!! You can't bring it when your day of reckoning arrives! Hehe, you make me giggle just by looking at you. Oops, one of your eyeballs just popped out. Nevermind, it will serve as an appetizer to the likings."
"Have you suffered enough now? Well I'm sorry to tell you, uhm actually I'm not sorry to tell you, but retribution has no room here now. From here on, I am God. You, you are just a disease here. You are fed to lower beings. Beings which we ourselves want to dispose off. Drag it! Time to end this."
(Before throwing Isabela off to the Likings)
"Before you feel their spit melt through your sour flesh, allow me to whisper something to you..."
(I whisper something and the creature begins to weep blood, dark blood, then is thrown off to the Likings who have been biting each other in a race for their reward. Isabela is dragged by the neck by the strongest liking, still breathing, alive...but not for long)
A minion asked me what I whispered to the ghoul thrown to the Likings.
"The most important lesson that all of you should know by now. Do you really want to know? Well you are my favorite Keltstris, listen."
"I told him 'When you were above, being all high and mighty, you failed yourself by not being in the service of those you lead. A leader is one who is in the beck and call of everyone.'"
(Pause and look at Kelstris intently then whispers)
"How does it feel to know that in my world, your kind is lower than the lowest of all creatures? You're just another line in a book. Now bleed..."

So in the near future, know your battles. For those who tend to treat their subordinates unprofessionally, be careful. It isn't nice. Really.
And for those who are treated like so by their bosses, kill them. When they leave something on their desk which they eat or drink, try putting poison in it. If they drive a car, cut their break cable (cable which break fluid flows through). It's the one in front of the driver side above the clutch gear. Or the best one would be to loosen up their wheels with a cross wrench. That works.
If all else fails, have them murdered.
But if you really want them to suffer first, have their family killed. Start with the children so that both parents will feel pain. Then the wife or husband, then your boss.
But make sure that you torture your boss first before doing so. Cut off the fingers first or eye gouging and ear cropping.
Then tell me what you think of it. How much better it made you feel after doing so.

your vile adviser,
Razrael

2 Comments:

Blogger Niel Steve said...

hmmm... it is really good for you. i noticed your light aura today. i think the happiest time i saw you in the office since i arrived! hahaha

=P you will be missed.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mia Ortiz said...

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! bwahahahahahaha!!!!

hrrmmm...yun lang.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home